Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum
We are currently working along side a Top 100 Law Firm. The office is based in Cambridge where they are looking to have an addition of a driven and motivated Commercial Property Senior Associate. This is a great opportunity to work along side experienced Partners, to be able to work and collaborate on a varied caseload. With 7 partners and 12 lawyers within their team, this is a perfect position for your next step in career.
The firm's clients are varied, working with the likes of national and international investors, to schools and colleges. The ideal person for this role is to have at least 5 years PQE.
The role itself, would include duties such as –
– Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation.
– Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements, promotion agreements and joint venture schemes.
– Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property and pension fund transactions.
– Oversight of quantity, quality of work and outcomes achieved by the team, to maximize the teams overall contribution and performance.
– Advise partners and board members on opportunities to add value to the client experience and improve profitability for the team and for the Cambridge office.
– Set and deliver objectives personally and through the team. Set team objectives in conjunction with team leader, monitor performance and provide professional guidance to team members as appropriate.
If this interests you and you want to find out more about this position, please contact Ella Britton
- Address Cambridge, Cambridgeshire