Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £28000/annum + Great Benefits
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new HR Assistant to provide high quality, proactive and efficient HR support across all HR functions – this will be a true generalist role across day-to-day HR, Health & Wellbeing, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Equality & Inclusion, Professional Development and Recruitment.
Duties will include the following across the above HR areas:
* Undertaking all administration related to holiday requests, absence, sickness, maternity, paternity and shared parental leave, occupational health referrals, flexible working requests, probationary periods, the leaver process, etc.
* Ensuring that up-to-date personal details are kept on all personnel.
* Ensuring terms and conditions of service are kept up to date and to produce paperwork associated with any changes.
* To provide administrative support on the health and wellbeing programmes for personnel including, occupational health checks, medicals, flu jabs, ergonomic assessments.
* Assisting with market analysis.
* Assisting with current compensation and benefits and ensure the timely initiation of benefits.
* Assisting with the annual salary review process for business services staff.
* Assisting with conduct and capability, grievance and disciplinary issues and a broad range of employee relations matters involving all London employees.
* Assisting with initiatives that increase engagement amongst all staff.
* Supporting and assisting when required on learning and development programmes.
* Assisting with training support of any equality, diversity and inclusion policies and procedures where necessary.
* Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion within the office.
* Assisting with the organisation of diversity events.
* Assisting with the associate mentoring programme.
* Assisting with internal and external secondment opportunities.
* Assisting with all administration in conjunction with Associate feedback, work-life balance and Associate retention.
* Assisting the recruitment team as and when required.
Applicants must have previous legal HR experience and have passion to be an HR Professional – this team and firm is highly talented and bright, hardworking and professional individuals are a must – Salary is up to £28,000 with standard hours being 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Address EC2Y, Coleman Street, Greater London