Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £21000/annum
Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancing Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team who are looking to grow.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role, however applicants with a minimum of 12 months experience will be considered.
Most importantly you must be a team player with a customer centric approach and be hands on and ready to help with whatever is needed to make sure the job gets done.
* Managing own email account efficiently
* To ensure that the case management system is accurate and kept up to date and that files are maintained in good order
* Day to day management of sale files, escalating to the Conveyancer as and when necessary
* Obtaining Land Registry documents or title deeds as applicable
* Assisting with all sales and purchases and other matters
* Diarising and chasing matters as necessary
* Provide professional telephone support to the team
* Preparing files for exchange of contracts
* Preparing files for completion
* Dealing with completion of matters
* Relevant residential conveyancing experience
* Good oral and written communication skills
* An energetic, enthusiastic, pro-active, problem-solving individual
* Great attention to detail
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of conveyancing protocols
* Ensures all work is carried out in a professional, efficient manner adhering to compliance protocols
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
- Address Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire