Legal Assistant – Plot Sales/Development
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £25000/annum
A leading, Legal 500 law firm are now looking for a Plot Sales Legal Assistant to join them and their Property Development team in Middlesex. You will be assisting fee earners with a case load of high-net worth transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience and to progress your career.
The role will suit an experienced assistant with a minimum of 12 months experience handling a range of Development work.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists. There is significant room for progression available.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Proven experience of working within the Property market and fluency with procedural requirements – with a minimum of 12 months experience
* Provide end to end legal, technical and practical skills to the highest quality on transactions
* Excellent knowledge of requisite core legal subjects (level will depend on the stage of your career and depth of experience)
* Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
* The ability to work on one’s own initiative
* Excellent client care skills
* Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
* The ability to work as part of a team
* A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Shaun at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Address Brent, Greater London