Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £15000 – £25000/annum
Our client is now recruiting for an experienced RTA Paralegal to join their team in Blackburn.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive Law Firm that will not only increase your pay packet but also your career prospects. The business is going through a period of extended growth and are looking for a professional candidate to join their already successful RTA team.
* Dealing with MOJ Portal matters
* Uploading claims to the MOJ Portal.
* Using Med Co and instructing medical agencies
* Conducting AskCue PI searches.
* Valuing general damages.
* Obtaining documents and evidence in support of general and special damages.
* Drafting witness statements.
* Recovering credit hire, storage, and recovery charges.
* Uploading Stage 2 packs.
* Issuing Stage 3 proceedings and preparing Court documents.
* Issuing Infant Approval Proceedings.
* Identifying when matters should be removed from the MOJ Portal.
* Meet realistic monthly and quarterly targets.
Skills and Experience:
* A Fee Earner with at least 1 years’ experience of dealing with both claims on the MOJ Portal and claims that have left the MOJ Portal.
* Experience of running own case load with minimal supervision.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills, with a calm and methodical approach to work, and a flexible and adaptable attitude to resolving
* Proactive in running case load and providing updates to clients.
* Familiar with the Civil Procedure Rules and the Pre-Action Protocols.
* Be able to work independently
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Blackburn, Rotherham