Finance Banking Solicitor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £60000/annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Banking Solicitor to join their team in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will join a busy and successful team that offers exceptional service to their clients and partners. You will including Real Estate Finance, Trade Finance, Aviation Finance, Renewables, Oil & Gas, Acquisition Finance, Securitisations and Derivatives. We have a focus on efficiencies and innovation including the use of cutting edge legal technologies.
* Scoping and setting-up new matters and conducting fee earning work directly, as well as supervising and training teams.
* Liaising with clients and teams in London or elsewhere in the firm as required on fee-earning or other projects.
* Supports with pricing at the outset of a matter and then assists in managing costs and, if required, billing throughout.
* Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law, providing technical excellence in relation to the relevant specialist areas of the ALT Finance practice.
* Working with legal technology tools appropriate to the relevant matter (e.g. artificial intelligence tools for DD) and keeping up to date with technological advances.
* Assists with preparing pitch documents and likely to attend client presentations and assist more generally with business development.
* Line management responsibility for Solicitors, Trainees, Senior Legal Analysts and Legal Analysts, as directed by the Head of Finance.
You will require 1 years PQE+ as a Qualified Solicitor within Northern Ireland or England. Due to the nature of the position and Law Firm, please apply for the role at your earliest convenience.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Belfast, City of Belfast