Employment Solicitor/Legal Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for an Employment Solicitor/Legal Executive on behalf of a multi-site firm of Solicitors. You will be joining the welcoming Employment team based in the Sheffield office and duties will include;
* Providing advice, assistance and representation to both private and publicly funded clients on all aspects of employment law including discrimination, grievances, unfair dismissal, redundancies, settlement agreements, tribunals, contracts of employment etc.
* Ensuring adherence to strict court, tribunal and limitation deadlines
* Drafting and producing legal documents
* Negotiating settlements
* Conducting advocacy (where appropriate)
* Liaising with experts including obtaining and reviewing reports
* Instructing Counsel
* Assessing clients for public funding
* Working to set targets
* Assisting with business development and marketing activities
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive and have experience handling your own caseload of Employment law matters.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
- Address Sheffield, South Yorkshire