Real Estate Solicitor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £55000/annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Real Estate Solicitor to join their team in Belfast.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to work for one of the best Legal firms in Europe and assist you in becoming the best you can be in your field of work. This business offers innovative, market-leading solutions in respect of high-volume, document-intensive legal work. By combining cutting-edge technology with legal expertise, they have created a cost-competitive, bespoke offering which is tailored to our clients' requirements.
* Management of own fee earning workload;
* Working closely with Senior Solicitors, Trainees and Legal Analysts in delivering project specific matters such as large scale due diligence and reviews, for example preparation of certificates of title and/or lease reporting in connection with portfolio disposals, acquisitions or refinancing;
* Business development both internally and externally; contributing to tenders and pitches;
* Ensuring compliance with financial management, including time
Skills and Experience:
Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered.
* 1 + year's PQE in Real Estate.
* Experience working in a commercial legal environment, ideally a private practice law firm.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Belfast, City of Belfast