Private Client Solicitor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £65000/annum + Firm Wide Benefits
Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be working with an extremely reputable law firm in Maidstone and we are seeking an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their team.
This is a busy and varied roles covering all aspects of private client.
Experience and knowledge is required in the following fields:
* Estate and Care Fees Planning
* Wills and Will Writing
* Lasting Powers of Attorney
* Court of Protection
* Trusts and Trust Administration
* Probate and Administration of Estates
* Inheritance Tax Planning and Investments
* Deputyship STEP would be preferable but not essential; the Firm assists in career development/studying and candidates undertaking STEP will also be considered.
Successful applicants will have consistent and good private client knowledge, focusing particularly on wills, trusts, estates and tax issues, and must be able to manage their own caseload of files with minimal supervision. Individuals must be able to prioritise work, use initiative and meet deadlines, coupled with an excellent client manner, smart appearance and good technical competence. Secretarial support is provided.
Our client offers a very attractive remuneration, according to experience, along with super benefits, including:
* 20 days holiday plus statutory and bank holidays (holiday accrues by one day each year after two years’ continuous employment to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years’ of continuous service.
* Private healthcare after six months of continuous employment if you choose to opt in.
* Workplace pension.
* 30% discount on all legal services for members of staff.
* 25% discount on legal services for staff’s immediate family members.
* Formal black tie Christmas party every year and annual summer BBQ/party firm wide
* Plus more!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
- Address Maidstone, Kent