Residential Property Paralegal/Assistant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £25000/annum
Victor Chase are happy to represent a leading, full-service law firm that are looking for Paralegals and Assistants to join them and their Residential Property team in Northampton. You will be assisting on a wide range of Residential Conveyancing transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience and to progress your career.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists. There is significant room for progression available.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
* Experience in managing own residential caseload; including but not limited to sales, purchases, transfers, mortgages, free-hold, lease-hold and post-completion matters.
* The ability to work on one’s own initiative
* Excellent client care skills
* Good time management skills: the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
* The ability to work as part of a team
* A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times.
* Solid secretarial skills and work experience
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Shaun at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Address Northampton, Northamptonshire