Lead AV Design Consultant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £55000 – £65000/annum
My client, a Global Audio Visual Integrator who provide consulting, design and installation of Audio Visual Systems and Acoustics, have an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Audio Visual Design Engineer.
Our clients are looking for candidates with a high degree of technical expertise in Audio Visual and Multimedia design. This position requires the ability to lead and design technology and infrastructure systems and will be responsible for the design and specification of video, audio and control. Responsible for project schedules, design budgets, quality control, adherence to client scope and criteria, and coordination with all design team members. Perform site surveys to develop customer design requirements, documentation and cost estimating of new or existing systems and building conditions. Coordinate physical infrastructure system layout and as-built designs with internal and/or external partner teams. Review, evaluate and update site drawings and product submittals as well as preparing technical specifications for installation methods. Design capabilities include all phases from conceptual design through construction documents.
May work independently or be responsible for leading a team of technologist and production staff on projects.
The candidate must have 8+ years of comprehensive experience and full understanding of the engineering and architectural design process.
• Full understanding of the architectural and engineering design and integration process.
• Prior project leadership/responsibility on larger scale projects required
• Experience in design and documentation process, professional practices and design standards, and development of budget costs.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
• Strong client service oriented and ability to interact with clients, staff, and management teams.
• Strong verbal and written business communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, with a high degree of initiative, and within a collaborative team environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Demonstrated CAD skills and AutoCAD knowledge
* CTS Certified
* Understanding of BIM / REVIT
* Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite
Key Words: Audio visual design, audio visual, control system design, Audio visual design engineer, multimedia design, video design, audio design, control design, CTS, technology design, Pre-sales design, Autocad, Crestron, AMX, Commercial, Audio Visual consultant
- Address London