Landscaping Contracts Supervisor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £32000 – £38000/annum
You will be part of a successful team in this industry leading Landscaper. Working as a Contracts Supervisor you will have responsibility for sites that encompass the full spectrum of Landscaping Services from Ground Maintenance to Site Clearance, Large Scale Landscaping and Fencing projects. You will maintain a clear understanding of the Contract, Drawings and Specification and be the clients first point of contact for day to day issues and concerns. This is a role and a company that will employ all of your experience, utilise your skills and develop your potential!
The Contracts Supervisor will take responsibility for managing consecutive sites in the Home Counties. These will be mix of Commercial, Municipal and Private Landowners and you will have responsibility for all aspects of the site operation and the management of the team, ensuring that all of the site works are completed to the required, contractual standard, on time and to specification.
* Making sure that sites have the correct uniform and PPE
* Ensuring that all vehicles and machinery are in good order and safe to operate
* Making sure that all tools and equipment are well maintained, clean and serviceable
* Liaising with Managers and Clients reporting progress
* Motivating the workforce and organising each day’s work scheduling
* Ensure all stock is available for each job/site on a daily basis and organising call off and arranging deliveries as required to ensure completion dates are met.
* Produce and maintain all of the site records, Management Records , and Work Sheets.
* Maintain a good client relationship, dealing with the Client needs and resourcing them adequately
You will have some previous managerial experience in a landscaping or horticultural role, have good communication skills and be computer literate in MS Office applications Be hardworking with good attention to detail, diplomatic and calm with clients.
* Highly organised and professional in approach with a keen eye for detail.
* A good ability to read plans, interpret drawings and apply specifications.
* Assertive and proactive in thinking and approach, Robust, committed and commercially minded.
* CAT scanning experience would be useful, as would Traffic Management.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels both internally and externally
* Sense of humour!
* CSCS Card/NVQ Level 2 (as a minimum)
* SSSTS/SMSTS (desirable)
* A full Driving Licence is essential
- Address Farnborough, Hampshire