Landscape Team Leader
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £29000/annum
Landscape Installation Team Leader
You will be creating the soft landscaping schemes that are the “icing on the cake” for some of the most prestigious, new build, housing developments. Your work will ensure that these projects make the finest impression on perspective buyers and new owners. The role will use all your Soft Landscaping abilities and give you the opportunity to develop some new skills and qualifications.
You will be working for one of the country’s most successful Landscape companies, part of a large international group and will have an important role in their already very successful, Reading depot.
We have multiple positions for Installation Landscaping Team Leaders who will be working alongside, and supervising Operatives on site.
* Using Plans and Planting Diagrams to accurately create Landscaping schemes
* Your plant and general horticultural knowledge will enable you to identify problems and solutions.
* Barking / Mulching
* Tree and shrub planting
* General Horticultural duties as necessary
* Ensuring that the various skips are loaded correctly and safely
* Making sure that completed work is recorded and reported
* Communicating any issues or problems with your Line Manager
* Notification of any H&S issues, Observations or Accidents in line with company procedures
* Making sure you have the correct uniform and PPE
* Ensuring that all vehicles and machinery that you use are in good order and safe to operate
* Making sure that all tools and equipment are well maintained, clean and serviceable
* Previous experience in Landscaping (at least 2 to 3 years) is essential and a broad range of Landscaping skills would be extremely useful.
* You should have a current CSCS Card and a driving licence.
* An SSSTS qualification together with a PA1 and PA6 certificate, Trailer licence and Digger/Dumper/Tractor tickets would be an advantage
- Address Northampton, Northamptonshire