Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £9.50/hour
Industrial Personnel are now recruiting a Landscape Gardener for our client based in Wakefield, to maintain the outside areas of their office complex. They need an experienced Landscape Gardener to work on either a part time or full- time basis. They can offer ongoing work with an immediate start. All tools and equipment are supplied by our client.
* £9.50 PH.
* To maintain all outside areas offering a full Landscape service.
* Cutting back trees and shrubs.
* Cutting grass and weeding.
* Cutting hedges and removing cuttings.
* General tidying up the areas of leaves, cuttings and rubbish.
The candidate will ideally have:
* A qualification in Landscape Gardening/Grounds Maintenance.
* Licences to operate machinery.
* An understanding of shrubs, plants and flowers.
* A licence to use pesticides.
* Hold a valid UK Driving licence and have access to transportation.
Hours are flexible to suit your needs and can be either full time or part time.
Full time hours are between 0900 – 1700 although applicants wanting part time work are also encouraged to apply.
* Immediate Start.
* Hourly pay of £9.50 per hour.
* Weekly Pay.
* Flexible hours to suit you.
* Ongoing work.
* Tools provided.
About Industrial Personnel Ltd.
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector
- Address Wakefield, West Yorkshire