Landscape Contract Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £36000 – £42000/annum
This is an exciting opportunity to take a pivotal role in the growth and development of a Landscaping depot. You will be a pivotal part of a successful team in this industry leading company and as Contracts Manager you have a central role in the ongoing success of the company and the creation of award-winning Landscapes. The company are the “go-to” resource for Contractors, Developers and Owners needing a professional Garden, Landscaping, Fencing and Ground Maintenance service. This is a role and a company that will utilise and develop all of your potential.
Reporting to the Director you will use your professional and proactive approach to maintain an in-depth knowledge of all the pending and active projects. You will ensure that these projects are managed efficiently through effective communication with the Team Leaders. You will have ownership of your projects and responsibility for day-to-day duties.
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the Contract Specification
* Ensuring that the companies quality standards are maintained
* Liaising with the client, maintaining good relations and ensuring that any agreed remedials are completed to the client’s satisfaction
* Responsibility for the financial performance including resource scheduling and procurement
* Supporting the Director and Estimating team in the preparation of tender documentation, pricing future projects and tender submissions
* Championing of and ensuring compliance with site-specific company policies and procedures
* Ensuring that all project sites comply with all aspects of the current health and safety regulations
* Leading the supervisors in presenting and mentoring on the delivery of toolbox talks
* Ensuring that sites are managed in a clean, safe and tidy manner
* Checking timesheets, attendance and reporting of any absences to HR, as well as illnesses, health issues and safety issues which may affect the smooth running of the projects or the safety of our staff
* Managing the quality of the delivery of the projects to ensure that the good name of and the reputation of the Company is maintained and enhanced
You will currently be working as a Landscaping Contracts Manager and have a number of years’ experience.
* Professional in approach
* CSCS Card
* Understand Health and Safety compliance / ISOH Regulations??
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Experience managing a team
- Address Wokingham, Berkshire