Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £8.82/hour
We at Interaction are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to work for our client on a temporary/adhoc basis. Working typically Monday to Thursday 5 hours per day.
As a kitchen assistant some of your day to day duties will be;
· Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
· Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
· Assisting the Chef with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
· Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
· Correctly storing food supplies.
· Assisting the chef cooking meals, making bread, sauces etc
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
· Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
· Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· The ability to work in a team.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Effective communication skills
· Due to location, you will require your own transport
If this position is for you then please apply today
- Address Peterborough