Junior Management accountant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £38000 – £40000/annum package
Is an extremely successful worldwide recruitment business, that has been established for over 50 years. They are a forward thinking company and market leaders within the recruitment world. The company provides incredible training and development for everyone that joins the team. The standards are high within the business and they are looking for someone that is ambitious and driven. They are extremely busy and now need an additional person to join the team.
The company is looking for an Accounts Assistant that can work closely with the supply chain. As this role progresses, the successful individual with be required to help with the payroll and other duties.
Duties will include:
* Managing invoices for the supply chain
* Collect invoices and make payments
* Eventually working towards reconciliations for month-end management accounts
* commission calculations
* margin reports,
* balance sheet reconciliations etc.
The individual must have:
* At least 2 years working within the financial sector
* Working towards a degree or a financial qualification/ part qualified
* A great eye for detail
* International office / Multi currency expereince.
* Ambition and drive
* Business to business expereince
* Working for a large PLC company would be ideal.
This is an exciting role and a chance to work with an incredible company. They are looking to appoint someone quickly, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
This may initially start as a working from home role, with occasion visits to the office