Junior Investment Consultant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Due to continuing growth my client, a leading name in the institutional market place, currently seeks an enthusiastic, degree educated individual to join their Institutional team in their Leeds practice.
This is an entry level role which will involve learning the nuances of the industry and studying towards professional qualifications – namely the CFA. Duties will include:
* Performing Investment and Fund Manager research and analysis
* Setting up Asset Liability Models for clients to help understand risk
* Preparing client monitoring reports
* Attending client meetings to help in the delivery of advice
* Assisting with asset transitions across managers and funds
* Working towards leading a client team
Applicants must be degree educated having ideally secured a strong grade in a business or science based subject. You will possess a genuine interest in developing a career in the Investment sector along with outstanding communication skills. Some relevant industry experience would be preferable along with the willingness to commit to professional qualifications.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected investment practice with a nationally renowned consultancy offering an great working environment, outstanding career prospects and full support towards professional qualifications