IT Security Officer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £28000/annum Holiday Pay, Pension, Flexi Time
IT Security Officer, Bangor, Gwynedd
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the IT industry for a IT Security Officer based in Bangor, Gwynedd. This is a full-time permanent assignment.
Within the IT Security Officer job, you will be doing the following:
* Conducting Annual Security Reviews
* Working as part of a team within the Disaster and Incident response team.
* Stay current on Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption best practices.
* Suggest changes to the DR/BR plans and implement changes accordingly
* Company Security Policies
* Liase with all internal departments to make sure that all IT security and practices are covered.
* Communicate Security rrisk to all internal departments.
* Comply with all security legislations and practices
* Creating wireframes
* Enhancing the user experience
* To carry out instructions given by the Team Manager.
We are keen to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
* Desirable in an IT Security Field (CISSP Excellent organisational skills.
* Experience in information security standards and best practices (ISO2700x, PCI DSS, ISF, COBIT, CMM)
* Experience with vulnerability management tools and technologies (Qualys, Rapid7, Nessus, Nmap, etc.)
* Knowledge of Penetration Testing Tools
* Can do, problem solving attitude
* Good effective communication skills
* The ability to communicate and work well within a team
* A proactive, positive attitude to work
* The ability to work unsupervised
* Good time keeping skills and an eye for detail
* Qualified to a minimum of degree level within a IT related subject
This position is being offered on a full time permanent basis working Monday to Friday 36.5 hours a week, 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday, Flexi time and work from home available when needed, with a salary of £25,000 – £28,000
If this looks like the job for you apply today!
Royalty Recruitment is working with clients to offer temporary and permanent staffing solutions
- Address LL57, Llandegai, Gwynedd