IT Project Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £40000/annum Holiday Pay, pension, Flexi Time
IT Project Coordinator, Bangor, Gwynedd
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the IT industry for an IT Project Coordinator based in Bangor, Gwynedd. This is a full-time permanent assignment.
Within the IT Project Coordinator role, you will be doing the following:
* To prepare, coordinate, attend and take minutes for development meetings.
* To provide clear, accurate and up to date project information and accurate delivery dates, ensuring all project issues are highlighted.
* To update and maintain the Development processes and policies.
* To maintain the tracking system used by the Development team.
* To maintain the Development training program and assist with new starters.
* To deliver an end of week report detailing all work undertaken by the department
* To keep the management team informed of accomplishments and ongoing issues.
* To carry out instructions given by the Development Manager.
We are keen to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent understanding of Development processes.
* Managing, directing and motivating staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives.
* Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and assertiveness skills
* Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, DMS, data handling, record keeping.
* Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
* Good effective communication skills
* The ability to communicate and work well within a team
* A proactive, positive attitude to work
* The ability to work unsupervised
* Good time keeping skills and an eye for detail
This position is being offered on a full time permanent basis working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week, 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a Friday, Flexi time and work from home available when needed, with a salary of £25,000 – £40,000 (depending on Experience)
If this looks like the job for you apply today!
Royalty Recruitment is working with clients to offer temporary and permanent staffing solutions
- Address Bangor, Gwynedd