Insurance Broker – Appointed Representative
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Appointed Representative – UK
MY client is a highly professional and well-established Lloyds of London Insurance Broker and they are looking to expand their footprint to their already strong network of Appointed Representatives throughout the UK.
They are currently seeking ambitious insurance professionals who have become disillusioned and dissatisfied with corporate life and who are keen to start their own Insurance Broking business.
You may have thought about this before, even talked about it with a partner only to be put off by the risk of making the leap from employment to self-employment, the costs of setting up your own brokerage, the rigours of obtaining FCA approvals, the burden of Compliance and their inability to get adequate levels of service from Insurers who may not be interested in small start-up brokerages.
The solution for you is to set up as an Appointed Representatives through our client’s brokerage.
As part of the offering, you will receive full back office support, (Account Handling, Administration, Credit Control, Marketing, Claims handling, PR, Website design/maintenance, PI cover).
You will receive comprehensive marketing support including help with campaigns, PR to help launch/ sell the AR business in their given areas and website design.
You will require a computer/laptop, printer and a mode of transport.
You'll be working on a highly attractive, progressive commission only basis which is higher than the market average.
Day to day:
* Actively develop new client relationships across the region
* Provide advice on a wide range of commercial insurance products
* Prepare and action quotations for clients and secure new business
* Assist clients with Mid-Term adjustments and general policy queries
* Actively network and develop wider business relationships
* 70%+ Commission Scheme
* 100% Ownership of your Clients – it’s your business
* 100% decision over what business you go after
* 100% your own boss