Insurance Account Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £23400/annum plus commission
Career Juice Recruitment are very pleased to be assisting our client with the recruitment of an Insurance Account Executive to be based in a small office at RAF Lakenheath. The Account Executive is responsible for providing service to customers enquiring about motor, marine and household policies for expatriates, NATO and military members serving in the UK.
If you are an experienced Insurance Account Advisor, please read on….
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
• Liaise with customers via telephone and email to handle and process their enquiries and answer any queries regarding their policy, in a compliant and timely manner.
• Generate and provide policy quotes for immediate coverage and short-term needs.
• Retain and sell new business to new and existing customers.
• Handle inbound and outbound sale calls.
• Perform accurate data entry and maintain integrity of customer information in the computer systems.
• Prepare and send renewal policy applications to the appropriate insurance company.
• Prepare vouchers for payment of premiums and verify payments.
• Review Personal Insurance client receivables.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Self-starter and takes initiative
• Willingness to learn and develop skills
Career Juice Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency