Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £52000/annum Pension, BUPA, Relocation etc
Position: Industrialisation Engineer
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £40,000 – £52,000 + Excellent Benefits (incl. Relocation Assistance)
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client manufactures and sells a broad range of medical devices. They are a global medical technology company that has been built on a vision to provide high quality manufacturing services faster than industry options of the day.
The Role: Employed as a Industrialisation Engineer, you will be responsible for the management of project activities within a multi-disciplined engineering team to meet specified project objectives / deliverables. Projects will include new products, capacity expansion, process improvements, installation / validation of automated equipment for plastic injection moulding / assembly, in line with my Clients Corporate requirements.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
* HNC / HND / Degree in Engineering or a Polymer Science related subject or be a Time-Served Engineer with relevant industrial experience.
* Hands on engineering experience within a high-volume automated manufacturing environment, within injection moulding
* Knowledge of tooling design and DFM including multi-cavity systems
* Validation activities including specification writing, qualification testing and reporting
* Experience working under the ISO13485 and GMP quality systems
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a basic salary of between £40,000 to £52,000 (dependant on experience) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Address Cambridgeshire