Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for Industrial Electricians for an immediate start up until November to work on a major power station outage. Ideally they would like local workers but will pay overnight allowances for personnel who live 50 miles and above from the site.
You will be carrying out task such as;
* Cable management systems Installation (Tray, ladder, conduit)
* Cable Installation
* Control panels / PLC & MCC Installations
* Lighting installations
* Glanding and termination of a variety of power and control cabling
* Control system interface wiring
* Carrying out basic testing as per BS7671
* Understanding and Interpretation of electrical drawings
Skills & Qualifications
* Must hold an in date CCNSG safety passport card
* Power station or heavy industry experience essential
* CCNSG / EMSS requirement
* All personnel whom attend site must be clean shaven policy
* Rates are plus £50/night lodging allowance if you live over 50 miles from site#
* 70 hours per week.
* Monday to Sunday – 10hrs per day.
* PLEASE NOTE – £5/hr bonus for all weekend hours worked.
Apex Engineering Recruitment is a recruitment business acting on behalf of this company
- Address North Yorkshire