Independent Financial Adviser
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £60000 – £100000/annum
Independent Financial Advisor – Self-employed
City of London
Generous reward structure (typically 80% of fees) – OTE £150K
My client is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in the City of London and throughout the country. What makes them different, and such an attractive prospect, is the company is wholly owned by its staff.
Would you like the opportunity of bringing your own client bank under this company’s umbrella and giving yourself, not only an excellent reward structure, but the potential to grow with the business?
In return the company will provide full support including:
* All regulatory and compliance costs.
* Professional Indemnity insurance.
* A fully researched and due diligenced investment proposition.
* Access to full paraplanning and admin support.
* Access to a broad range of investment solutions, both discretionary and advisory.
* Investment research access, including sophisticated risk assessment and cash flow planning tools.
Important the company will only accept applicants with a current SPS.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Monika Paul quoting job reference (phone number removed)