Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £50000/annum Car allowance & excellent benefits
Bristol based role. Salary between £30K- £50K base, plus car allowance and comprehensive benefits.
You will have the chance to work for a hugely successful international software company at an exciting time of growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an existing consultant or accountant looking to get into consultancy.
My client is a leading provider of cloud ERP/Finance solutions. They offer an amazing working environment and take pride in putting their staff first. Having recently achieved Great Place to Work and Excellence in Wellbeing accreditation, as well as coming 2nd place in the Great Place to Work in Tech (Small Category) UK list for 2020, they are proud of their strong office culture and provide an extensive perks list.
This exciting role comes with the opportunity for extensive customer-facing work across consulting, project management and potentially presales. You will be an Implementation Consultant with a strong business understanding and a passion for new technology, looking to join a friendly, professional, and dynamic team.
You will join a team of experienced implementation consultants to manage the implementation of financials software for customers, interacting with multiple stakeholders and multi-disciplinary teams to provide high-quality training, guidance, and expertise. You will be a qualified or part qualified accountant with a track record of delivering successful ERP implementations and managing system integrations. Thriving on new challenges and working in a dynamic working environment, you will be a team player in an environment where colleagues support each other.
Main responsibilities for the Implementation Consultant
* Acquiring an in-depth knowledge of the product
* Managing the implementation of financials software for new customers
* Ensuring implementations follow best practice, helping customers streamline their business processes
* Driving implementation projects to deliver measurable business benefits as identified in the pre-sales process
* Managing third party relationships
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and within scope
* Reporting to the Consulting Manager or a senior member of the Management Team, submitting weekly timesheets and 15Five feedback
* Providing customer training, including new starters and interns where required
* Running implementation workshops
* Intermittent testing of new releases
* Input into development priorities, in particular relation to UK-specific accounting requirements
* Assistance with presales support
Essential qualifications and experience for the Implementation Consultant
* Part qualified accountant (AAT, ACCA, ICAEW or CIMA)
* Practical experience in one or more of the following business areas: Management and financial accounting; project accounting & billing; multi-currency reporting, multi-company accounting and consolidation; purchasing, stock accounting and ordering
* Strong understanding of basic business processes
* Strong IT technical skills and understanding
* Full UK driving licence
Desired qualifications and experience for the Implementation Consultant
* Fully qualified accountant (AAT, ACCA, ICAEW or CIMA)
* Practical experience in all of the above mentioned business areas
* Experience of implementing ERP systems such as Unit4/Agresso, Microsoft, SAP, Sage 200, Netsuite and Oracle or other mid market accounting system, whether as an external consultant or from the customer side
* Self-motivated with the ability to motivate themselves and others
* Service-minded and solution focused
* Responsible and reliable
* Accurate and structured
* Ability to work both independently and in teams
* Flexibility and the willingness to learn
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Fluent written and spoken business English
- Address BS2, Bristol, City of Bristol