Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Morson Projects are currently looking to recruit 3 ILS (Integrated Logistic Support) Engineers to provide integrated product support to the AW101 and / or AW159 Rotary Wing aircraft.
The successful ILS Engineer will be responsible for the effective and timely delivery of Logistical information/reports and Technical Publications to meet aircraft programmes and In-Service Support requirements.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic all of our team are currently set up to work remotely with occasional visits to the office, for further information please contact Matthew Thompson.
This role has been deemed inside of IR35 and can be offered under an Umbrella or PAYE contractor arrangement, alternatively we would also offer permanent employment.
The main responsibilities of this role will include;
* Create and sustain the Logistical information/reports and Technical Publications supporting the various IPS Programmes to ensure the creation and issue of verified and quality assured data in order to optimise customer operations.
* Conduct engineering documentation analysis and interpretation of other technical information in order to produce relevant and accurate Logistical and Technical Publication information to multiple operators.
* Identify and refer any issues that affect your ability to discharge those tasks and projects.
* Ensure as necessary work is performed in a consistent manner across all platforms and if not identify process improvements/harmonisation
* Liaise with departmental managers to ensure all work can be discharged in a timely manner, identifying any potential risks.
* Represent the department at the necessary Design reviews to ensure the principles of IPS are upheld in achieving a design that is cost effective and supportable, ensuring the in-service requirements and necessary compliance is achieved
* Validate and analyse data created to ensure the issue of quality approved information and data to the fleet operators.
* Perform Quality checks on Logistical Information and Technical Publications to ensure it meets the required quality standards
* Support the relevant Workflow and Production Services Managers in supporting assessment and planning of new work within the Logistical/Publication databases
* Manage and highlight engineering source data changes e.g. STR/ETI/WEI/ATS/ATP’s/FTI’s/SCD’s/CC’s/CR’s etc, Safety Documentation and MFTP’s (Military Flight Test Plan) to ensure relevant information is aligned as practicable.
Successful candidates will have relevant aviation related experience with key capabilities in aircraft maintenance and overhaul, sufficient to gain the necessary practical experience for the job role.
* Detailed knowledge of Supportability and Air Publication specifications e.g. ASD Spec 1000D, MilSpec1388 LSAR, DADS, DAvP 70/77, ATA02/90, ATA100, etc.
* Knowledge of technical authoring and production tools e.g. Framemaker, LSAR’s (EAGLE) Eagle Publishing System (EPS) and CAPS2000.
* Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings and use Dassault Enovia.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Access.
For further information or to apply please contact Matthew Thompson at Morson Projects
- Address Yeovil, Somerset