Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £43000/annum Car Allowance
JN Technical are recruiting an experienced HSE Advisor for a national construction manufacturing company. The successful candidate will be overseeing the safe delivery of the production and construction phase of large scale projects across the UK. Manufacturing experience is preferred but not essential.
HSE Advisor primary role and responsibilities:
– Advise and coordinate on HSE issues
– Ensure the SHEQ Management Systems are understood and used effectively at project level
– Ensure that the requirements of the management system are being applied on site and administrative offices, by means of periodic inspection, audits and meetings
– Provide HSE training/awareness to the project teams as necessary and within the scope of own expertise
– Proactively provide instruction and task specific advice to operational and managerial personnel
– Investigate accidents/incidents and ensure lessons learnt are applied
– Perform audits on safety and environmental risk areas
– Ensure timely close out of actions from audits, inspections, accidents and incidents
– Ensure compliance with methods and procedures at project level
– Provide assistance to Business Development for SHEQ aspects of pre-qualification and tenders
– Contribute to the review and revision of SHEQ policies, plans, documented procedures and forms.
HSE applicants must have:
– Proven experience in Health and Safety within the construction or manufacturing industry.
– Professional and courteous nature for representing the company in front of clients
– Excellent teamwork and ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation is essential
– Formal HSE qualifications (NEBOSH preferred).
– Knowledge of CE Marking
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company
- Address South Yorkshire