HR Business Partner
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced HR professional, looking for a role that enables you to explore new ways of working in a changing organisation? We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team of Global HR Business Partners for an initial fixed term contract of 6 months. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop solutions for organisation design and workforce planning, support change and acquisitions, and drive employee engagement initiatives.
It's an exciting time to join Taylor & Francis Group. We are an academic publisher with a rich heritage and the backing of FTSE 100 Informa plc. Our industry is rapidly changing and we are transforming our business for the digital age. The People Team are leading our focus and investment in talent & capabilities, with the HR Business Partners aligning business and people strategy to support talent & organisational growth.
In this role, you will partner with our 200 strong global commercial (sales) teams supporting a team of 9 senior leaders plus the Managing Director. Publishing experience is not essential, but the ability to collaborate and communicate across time zones and cultures is. As is the desire to explore business challenges and demands, to support strategic direction and find solutions.
Closing date for applications: 8th June 2021
What you will be doing:
* Building strong relationships across the global commercial teams, gaining an in depth knowledge of key employees and business processes.
* Partnering with key business stakeholders to fully understand their business drivers and people requirements and to build their understanding of and commitment to the HR strategy, policies and processes
* Supporting the business with managing organisational change, employee relations, restructures and acquisitions
* Partnering with stakeholders to drive engagement action planning, diversity & inclusion initiatives and building solutions to address employee attraction & retention
* Partnering with the global Recruitment team to support the recruitment of new talent across the commercial teams globally, providing expert advice and recommendations to support hiring decisions
* Communicating and building commitment to T&F performance management policies and processes into the business, supporting continuous improvement and the HR strategy of global high performance
* Partnering with the Learning & Organizational Development team to support the delivery of the Talent & Learning strategy e.g. by providing delivery support on relevant training workshops, and with Employee Survey output activities, to build a culture of development and engagement and to ensure Taylor & Francis is positioned in the industry as an Employer of Choice
* Leading or support HR projects to support the global people strategy and corporate objectives
- Address Abingdon