Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £20000/annum Bonus
If you are looking for a new opportunity in 2019 and would like to join a friendly team and work for a company that really look after their staff then this could be the role for you.
Purpose of the role:-
Understanding the operation of our bespoke software systems, the hardware and software for the both applications, and to seek ways to improve the reliability and performance of the systems.
• Responsible for the customer support on our systems.
• Remotely connecting to customer sites to repair problems.
• Telephone customers and talk through certain functions, and explain the causes and solutions to the problems
• One week in 7/8 you will be required to work from home on out of hours support
The Person :-
• Proven track record in customer service and support.
• Professional, in manner, approach, appearance, and confident
• Excellent communicator (verbal, written and listening skills)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic, requires high standards of self, able to be flexible in order to get the job done, able to work under pressure when deadlines approach
• Think creatively and make suggestions
• Strong team values
• Hard working and committed, with a sense of humour
• Knowledge of the Linux operating system and databases would be useful but not as essential as a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Aims of role
Provide excellent, consistent and professional levels of service to our customers and all aspects of the business
• Demonstrable organisational skills, including time management, prioritisation of tasks and self-motivation
• Excellent IT literacy, fast accurate keyboard skills
- Address Stamford, Lincolnshire