Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £22000/annum
IT Help Desk Engineer
Our client supplies IT Equipment to the retail sector and they are looking to strengthen their help desk team by recruiting 2 IT help desk Engineers.
What you will get to do:
· Provide fantastic 1st, 2nd or 3rd line IT support to sites across the UK via telephone and remote support.
· IT hardware asset management
· Resolve user issues
· Desktop troubleshooting
· Liaise with third party software and service providers
· Provide support to the software development team on ad hoc project work
What we are looking for:
· Previous experience of working within an IT Service Desk environment
· Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to troubleshoot hardware issues
· Experience of installing and configuring hardware
· Exposure to LAN’s & WAN’s, Firewalls, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange
This is a permanent role where you can expect a salary of £18k – £22k dependant on previous experience.
You will be expected to work from home for the foreseeable future
- Address Brighouse, Calderdale