Health & Safety Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £55000 – £60000/annum Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension
My client is looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager with experience in the Construction Sector working on large Fit Out projects.
Due to continued growth my client requires an experienced Health & Safety professional to manage a large project in Canary Wharf which is scheduled to start in October 2021.
The company is well respected in the industry and work on some of London’s most recognisable landmarks for a number of high profile clients.
They have an excellent health and safety track record and this role is critical to ensure this is maintained and improve the current processes in place.
This role has responsibility for a number of projects throughout Central London ranging from 8m – 50m in size.
Responsibilities of the Project Health and Safety Manager will include:
* Promoting Health & Safety procedures on site reporting back to a Senior Health & Safety director
* Identifying and realising opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs
* Planning health and safety throughout the development, assessing upcoming challenges and ensuring health and safety solutions are in place
* Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
* Working with the health & safety team to ensure robust health and safety systems and processes are adhered
* Strong H&S report writing skills and experience as well Excellent communication skills, able to present at Board level
* Conducting incident investigation to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
The successful HSEQ Manager will have:
* Proven experience in a similar role working in construction on Refurbishments or Fit Out projects
* Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching senior management and site level staff
* A NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent) and membership of IOSH or equivalent, (Chartership or working towards – an advantage)
* Experience with innovative occupational health, wellbeing and behavioural programmes
This position would suit an experienced Health & Safety Manager looking to grow their experience working on a major high profile London projects and putting their own stamp on a high profile project and ulitmately progressing through an established business.
For more information please contact Simon Bedlow by email or by the telephone number listed.
Keywords – Health & Safety Manager // Fit Out // Nebosh
- Address Greater London