Health And Safety Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum
Health & Safety Manager – London – £50k + package
Our client, a leading Media and Entertainment provider are currently recruiting a Health & Safety practitioner to join their team in central London. They are looking for proactive and experienced H&S professional with a strong background in media production and broadcasting. Reporting to the Head of H&S you will provide informed health and safety, fire and safeguarding advice, guidance and training. As part of the team, you will help shape and influence safety culture across the business and lead on implementing engaging initiatives that promote proportional risk management and industry best practise.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, where no two days are the same – this could be the job for you!
The successful candidate will:
* Review creative briefs, proposals and plans and advise on suitable management controls.
* Risk assessing complex creative activities and drafting Event Safety Plans.
* Promoting practical risk management by developing and delivering accredited and in-house training.
* Conducting site visits and assurance monitoring across office locations and off-site activities.
* Carrying out face-to-face and remote workstation assessments.
* Investigating accidents and incidents, making recommendations, and supporting managers to implement them.
* Deputising for the Head of Health and Safety.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
* Demonstrable experience supporting broadcast activity, newsgathering and events.
* A Health and Safety qualification that meets the academic requirements for Graduate membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
* Experience of implementing initiatives and managing projects that improve stakeholder engagement.
* Good IT literacy with experience of working collaboratively using Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work at pace autonomously and balance multiple priorities.
* Sound influencing and negotiating skills.
* A creative and pragmatic approach that adapts to a fast-paced media environment.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems
- Address London