Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £77361 – £87013/annum Dep on Exp
Are you an experienced Head of School/Headteacher seeking an exciting new opportunity,who wants to step up to a new Leadership challenge with SEN children?
Can you inspire and motivate? Do you want to be part of a progressive team with the highest aspirations for all? Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people? If yes, please apply.
We have a new exciting opportunity for a Headteacher to join an amazing "all through" school for children with SEMH 5-19 Yr olds based in the Greenwich area.
Educ8 are very privileged to be working with this new School, which delivers bespoke educational opportunities for students with SEN. Their goal is to ensure that vulnerable children stay within an educational setting by developing a cohesive and personalised programme of learning for all.
The school holds 150 pupils at capacity with small teaching groups of six learners.
The successful candidate will be:
• An inspirational leader passionate about raising school standards and achievements for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities.
• An experienced Head of School / Headteacher with eveidence of OFSTED Judgments in your name that highlights good or better in all areas.
You will also have a record of acomplishment of making a difference to pupil progress and outcomes.
• Highly competent in the use of data to raise performance.
• Possessing the leadership and interpersonal skills required to inspire a motivated and professional staff team.
• An excellent ambassador, able to promote positive partnerships with parents, Governors, the Local Authority, local schools and all external stakeholders, to ensure we have the required support and resources to enable our pupils to reach their full potential.
• Someone who is highly organised.
• Someone who is highly resilient.
• Someone who puts safeguarding and child protection at the centre of practice.
The position will include:
• The leadership and management of the day-to-day operations of the school.
• Delivering system wide models as used across the schools group alongside a board of Directors who take a hands on approach to school improvement and performance.Pupil progress and attainment
Educ8 is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expects applicants to share the same commitment. All offers of work are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Under normal circumstances we would encourage you to visit the school, however due to Covid-19 closure, ‘visits’ can be arranged virtually.
CLOSING DATE 5th MAY 2021