Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £30000/annum
We are an award-winning Japanese ramen brand founded in 2008. There are currently 14 sites worldwide in London, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Spain. All of our dishes are prepared with a secret motodare or ‘master sauce’ which to this day is made by hand by our founders recipe.
The Head Chef will typically be able to undertake the duties of the BOH Team Leader and, in addition, be responsible for:
• Managing and organising training plans for your team and ensuring all new starter paperwork is complete
• Dealing with team issues; i.e. attendance, lateness, below-standard performance, personality clashes
• Ensuring all food safety and health & safety procedures including pest control are strictly adhered to including accurate completion of due diligence paperwork and the training of BOH Team Leaders
• Accurate stock management
• Presenting and following up on maintenance issues in the kitchen, liaising with the General Manager and Operations Manager to find permanent solutions
• Ask for support where required from the Operations Manager
• Understand the company’s procedures for managing unplanned Environmental Health visits. Assist the company in achieving 5 Star Hygiene rating
・3+ years experience
・Preferred: Experience in Japanese restaurants
・Knowledge of Japanese food, language and culture is essential
・Visa: Minimum 1 year remaining. UK Visa sponsorship possible after 1 year.
・Japanese language skills preferred, only basic English is required.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK
Minimum 1 year remaining. UK Visa sponsorship possible after 1 year
- Address Deptford, Greater London