Head of Renewals and Growth
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £60000/annum Excellent base plus bonus
Our client is seeking a Head of Renewals and Growth within its commercial department. Leading the renewals and growth team, the successful candidate will partner closely with the wider business to demonstrate the value for customers who use our clients services and provide a smooth renewals process. Based in London, our client plays a pivotal role in the field of copyright and licensing.
In this new role, the key objective for the Head of Growth and Renewals is to grow existing accounts and exceed retention objectives for our clients customer base both in the UK and internationally! You will work directly under the Sales Director, with management responsibility for the Customer Service, Renewals and Public sector teams.
What You Will Be Doing
• Lead teams to secure renewals and close up sell opportunities;
• Forecasting and delivering against substantial retention targets to achieve the annual renewal and growth budgets;
• Manage key licence negotiations to closure as well as managing the quoting process accurately;
• Assist team members in developing strategy and tactics for negotiating renewals, amendments and contract changes;
• Work with the top accounts to better our relationship with them and identify new growth opportunities;
• Participate in the negotiation process as a Player/Coach by communicating with customers in face to face meetings and conference calls;
• Assist team members in resolving issues for Service Delivery, Customer Support, Legal, licensing, Billing, and all other customer related matters;
• Decisions include financial and contract negotiations with customers, renewals of contracts driving toward optimisng revenue flow to CLA while achieving customer agreement for licensing extensions;
• Taking the lead role in internal issue resolution which may include Service Delivery, Customer Support, Billing, Renewals;
• Successful development of a go forward plan to ensure client retention and growth is maximised;
• Managing the Renewals and Growth department and establishing new strategies, processes and procedures which will have a positive effect on revenue;
• Coaching, empowering, and developing team to deliver business results.
Who You Are
• Extensive experience and track record of delivery in a sales leadership role is critical;
• Excellent management skills with a proven record of effectively leading and developing teams to achieve results, including coaching, mentoring and developing people;
• Strategic thinker, great at leading change;
• Excellent influencing and customer orientation skills, as well as building personal credibility and trust;
• Able to work collaboratively across the organisation and with key stakeholders, with sensitive and measured relationship-management skills;
• Experience in using Salesforce preferential.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV along with a covering email or letter outlining why you are suitable for the role. We regret that only successful applicants will be contacted
- Address London