Head of Insights (Fresh Produce)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Head of Insights – Fresh Produce
Now this is a exciting position!!!
Our client is a leading Fresh Produce company in Kent, their success is well known and it would be a great opportunity to join this energetic and ambitious team. They are looking for a Head of Category and Insight to join the Commercial team and report directly into the Commercial Director.
As such, you will be a key component in their client development plans and ensuring that the Commercial teams are supplied with the right data to enable them to present strong and persuasive proposals to their customers.
You will be responsible for managing the development of 2 of their Category Managers ensuring they have the support they need. It is crucial that this role works hand in hand with other internal teams to deliver the best results across the business.
As the Head of Category and Insight you will drive our clients engagement and influence with the retail trade by leveraging key shopper and category insights to deliver sustainable business and category growth. You will be a thought leader both internally and externally, be the voice of the shopper and consumer and drive shopper centric action plans focused on creating Category growth for the fruit category and the company products.This is a Leadership role reporting to the Commercial Director. There is scope to make a significant impact on the businesses and we are therefore looking for someone who is a strategic thinker, action oriented, able to make decisions and has a proven track record of delivering results.
The successful candidate would have the following experience:-
* You would have a strong background in Category Management, ideally having held a Senior Category and Insight role in the past.
* A background in own label and fresh food is really important
* We would expect the Head of Insight to know the Industry inside out and have a strong understanding how to operate in this model is vital.
* Evidence of having delivered creative and insightful work on tight budgets.
* Experience in the Fresh Produce industry / FMCG background
* Commercially astute and highly analytical
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills, and must have personal credibility and the ability to engage and enthuse a wide variety of audiences.
Salary – Dependent on experience (This is a senior role and the salary offered will reflect this)
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on (phone number removed). Please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
- Address Maidstone, Kent