Head Of Finance
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £58000 – £60000/annum
Do you have experience in online wagering (e.g. sports betting and iGaming) and finance within the gambling industry? If you so then read on!
My client, a boutique consultancy firm specialised in digital transformation, unique or new business initiatives and building scalable foundation and who also manages certain P&L areas for customers until reaching desirable KPI’s and merging the unit into the business.
Their team bring many years of digital expertise in all operational areas – from technology and product, marketing and customer operations to payments and international growth is looking for an accomplished accountant or financial manager ready to take the next step in their career.
As well as strong financial and business acumen, this candidate needs to have a solid understanding of payment processing and gaming money flows and an ability to affect forecasts and predictions. If not already in possession, the successful applicant will be required to apply for a PML.
About the Ideal Candidate
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
* Excellent analytical, financial modelling, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
* Strong demonstrated leadership skills including ability to operationalize strategic plans
* Ability to analyse, interpret, and summarize data
* Willingness and ability to pass suitability requirements of a gaming licensing body, including submission of detailed background and financial data
* Detail oriented, professional demeanour, strong organization and project management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and courage / ability to challenge and handle challenging situations as business expands
* Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills
* Strong work ethic and ability to cultivate working relationships throughout the organization
* Experience in online wagering (e.g. sports betting and iGaming) – Advantage
* High level of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking) is mandatory
* Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Casino / Gambling: 2 years (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Temporarily due to COVID-19