Head of Ecommerce
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £60000 – £80000/annum
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Ecommerce to join an online women's fast fashion retailer and fashion brand. You will be responsible for 10 employees in the Web team & 35 in the Distribution team. The company are an extremely well established and well-funded retail brand, working with some of the best people in the industry & be given the tools to succeed in delivering a complete digital revolution.
* Support the new website launch.
* Overseeing the restructure of the distribution team.
* Overseeing, developing, managing and hiring ecommerce talent and teams.
* Overseeing ecommerce and online trading duties and performance including customer experience.
* Create and deliver strategic plan for .com and .eu business in line with business' ambitious. Expectations.
* Complete P&L Responsibility.
* Ensuring team are engaged and well equipped to carry out their tasks effectively.
* Constantly planning in regards to customer journey and how to deliver the best possible proposition which will help increase commercial return.
* Other duties as required.
* MUST have 7 years experience with Magento & NAV365.
* Be an established Ecommerce Manager – having managed, engaged & developed large teams.
* Have a track record of delivering considerable ecommerce results and be able to apply and adapt knowledge to this environment.
* Be ambitious, driven, have creative ideas which are grounded in data and customer behaviour.
* Be passionate about the customer, constantly thinking about improving the proposition and the way the business interacts with the customer.
* Be a strong communicator, someone who can influence, lead and negotiate with people at all levels both internally and externally.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
- Address London