Head of Content
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Editor in Chief, Head of Content job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a steadily growing company who are looking for a Head of Content Editor in Chief to join their experienced and expanding team. We seek a bright, capable individual with outstanding written communication skills to join their small and friendly team in Bournemouth.
The successful candidate for this Head of Content Editor in Chief job in Bournemouth will be sharing new and existing client work, collating information, researching and creating new and unique content on behalf of clients and the position will grow into a more strategic role where you will be leading the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work within an eight-person Content Team and directly manage two
* Focus primarily on curating and creating first-class content to publish
* Formulate blog and email content in addition to the content strategy.
* Consideration of a variety of factors such as client requirements, SEO, and trends within the current investment environment.
* Create blog posts and research-based reports
* Ensure all content is recent, up to date and relates to popular content in the industry.
* Proof read all work before passing on
* Accountable for all content on the platform and contribute to new and emerging content and curation projects.
* Also includes exposure to other facets of the business, depending on a candidate’s skill-set.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience within a Content Management or Editorial role
* Experience working within an investment environment or asset management is desirable
* Strong interest in global investment and economic affairs
Salary and Benefits:
* Negotiable Salary
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays
* Remote working options
* Ability to earn extra holiday
* 1 hour for lunch
* Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
* Flexible working hours
* Successful and steady growth within the business
* Discounted parking
* Central Bournemouth location
This Head of Content Editor in Chief position would suit candidates who have previously worked within an editorial or content management position
If you are interested in this Head of Content Editor in Chief Job in Bournemouth, please click on ‘Apply Now.’ Alternatively, to view our other vacancies, please visit our website
- Address BH2, Bournemouth, Dorset