Group Bid Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Are you a Bid Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary design & build private practice working in sectors such as Healthcare, Housing, Education, Local Authority and Rail.
They are seeking an experienced , dynamic Bid Manager to service all disciplines within the group such as Structural/Civil Engineering, M&E, Architecture, Building Surveying as well as Risk Management and Health & Safety.
The role can be based out of their London offices or their Head Office in SE London/Kent.
To Project manage all Bids and Proposals across the Group
Editing, reviewing & writing Bid Proposals
Business Development & Bid Strategy
Manage Bid Team
* Excellent English both written and spoken (GCSE English Level A or degree in English or a relevant discipline or equivalent)
* At least 3-5 years’ successful experience in a bid executive role.
* Managing bids (ideally within the construction/building industry).
* Working with public sector organisations.
* Knowledge of the OJEU and public procurement systems.
* A degree or equivalent by experience
- Address Greater London