Grounds Maintenance Team Leader
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £23000 – £25000/annum + Overtime, Company Vehicle
We are recruiting for a an experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leader who will
* Be maintaining the grounds on a variety of sites including : Housing Association land and properties, Housing Estates, Local Authority land and properties, Business Parks etc.,
* Weeding, mowing, strimming, hedge trimming, litter picking, blowing etc.,
* Liaising with Clients.
* Updating records of work completed and advising of additional works required (if applicable)
You will need :
* To be an experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leader.
* A full UK Driving Licence and ideally your Trailer Licence – you will be assigned a company van for your sole use and will be responsible for this.
* Your PA1 and PA6
* To be self-motivated, used to recording and reporting on completed works, additional works required or any interaction with clients or members of the public.
* Experienced in mowing, strimming, weeding, hedge trimming, litter pick and leaf blowing.
* Possess plant and turf treatment knowledge.
This is a permanent job opportunity working 40 hours per week, paying upto £25,000 per year plus bonus and opportunity for overtime and comes with four weeks paid holiday plus all bank holidays, a pension scheme, uniform and PPE
- Address OX14, Sutton Wick, Oxfordshire