Grounds Maintenance Operative
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £9.50 – £11.50/hour
Grounds Maintenance Op
Contract until October (perm job is a possible after then)
£9.50 – £11.49 p/h (Umbrella / Ltd Co)
7:00am – 17:00pm – Monday – Friday (45 – 50 hours per week)
Are you a Grounds Maintenance Operative who has a CSCS Card and wanting an immediately, available, days-based contract role working for a market leading Landscape Gardening company?
Due to a full order book my client is now looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join the team now. You must have a good work ethic and be able to use your own initiative.
My client are an extremely busy Ground Maintenance Contractor and supply services to commercial sites, industrial sites, housing developments, Council and Schools etc.
· Grounds maintenance such as mowing, strimming, hedge cutting, pruning etc
· Contract role up until the end of October with a possible further contract extension
· 07:00am – 17:00pm – Monday – Friday (40 – 50 hours per week)
· Must have your own transport
· Must have a CSCS Card
· Must have some experience with garden equipment or transferable skills
Click "apply now" to send your CV.
Keywords: Landscaping, Gardening, Gardener, Contract, Temporary, CSCS, Groundworks, Bristol, Avonmouth, Maintenance, Labouring, Labourer, Labour, Construction, CIS, South Gloucestershire, Monmouthshire, Chepstow
- Address Avonmouth, Bristol