Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The Focus is looking for a Graphic Designer with a track record in producing compelling creative work and an interest in film, broadcast and entertainment media.
The role will primarily provide design support for The Focus marketing team in helping to deliver recruitment campaigns and branding, by promoting the work delivered by our leading VXF studios from pre-production through to final VFX. This is a global role working across locations, including: London, LA, Toronto, Montreal, Adelaide, and Bangalore and provides an opportunity to support across the wider Film & Episodic business.
The Graphic Designer works closely with the Focus team, the Creative Director and the marketing leads for each of the brands and reports to the Focus marketing manager.
What You’ll Do:
* Deliver creative visual assets, digital static and motion design that brings our brand to life
* Design compelling social layouts that support social messaging
* Concept and develop content for social campaigns
* Work closely with our Creative Director in LA to come up with new concepts and artwork design for use across all channels and templates whilst ensuring brand consistency
* Collaborate with our marketing, recruitment, and internal teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects
* Become a brand ambassador by owning and supporting of our new brand guidelines, making sure our brand is consistently used and supporting others in understanding and implementing them
* Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
* Work across multiple project deadlines
* Quick turnaround on producing creative and topical social media graphics
* Proactive presentation of new ideas
- Address London