Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The Company: UK’s leading grain and seed company.
The Industry: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Trading, Seed, Grain
Purpose of the Job:
* As Farm Grain Trader you will be responsible for trading grain to end users.
* You will be responsible for developing new business and an existing customer base.
* An essential part of this role will be to provide technical information and advice to farmer customers on all aspects of arable crop production.
* Building relationships and trade with farmers.
* Nurturing existing relationships and developing new ones.
* Evaluate the many factors that influence the grain market.
* Extensive farm calling will be required to take over and manage existing accounts and in the establishment of new accounts.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
* Previous work experience in agricultural sales or grain buying or as a farm trader.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with farmers.
* Good knowledge of agriculture and arable cropping.
* Hungry, tenacious and driven.
* Personable and confident.
* Seeking a long-term position.
* Good communications skills with the ability to communicate well with farmers.
* Able to work alone and also as part of a team.
* Clean driving licence.
The salary and remuneration package will be competitive within the industry.
Excellent benefits to be discussed.
Part of a forward-thinking, highly reputable and progressive company with the opportunity to progress a long-term career.
Salary: £40K – £45K (plus excellent benefits to be discussed).
We thank all applicants who apply for this role. However, please be advised that only those short listed for an interview will be contacted. Please be assured that your job application will be managed in complete confidence and your personal details will not be passed to any third party without your prior permission.
To keep up to date with Agricultural and Farming Jobs latest vacancies, please use our simple registration process via the ‘Candidate’ button on our home page. You can also set free Job Alerts so that you will be notified of new and relevant job vacancies.
Please follow us on our social media pages; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are an established specialist Agricultural Recruitment business with offices based in rural Worcestershire. We have a specialist and dedicated Headhunting Recruitment Division as well as a specialist Jobs Advertising Division. We recruit specifically for all roles within the Agricultural industry and support the recruitment needs of all related clients including; Farms, Agricultural Machinery, Fresh Produce, Food, Horticultural, Equestrian, Finance and Veterinary companies on an International basis. We offer an exceptional service with a personable, yet highly professional approach. Please contact our office for further information on (phone number removed)
- Address YO1, York, City of York