Graduate Cloud DevOps Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum
Graduate Cloud DevOps Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for a Graduate DevOps Engineer to join an industry-leading software company in Cambridge, offering the chance to work on a wide variety of projects using a diverse toolset, and start a career in one of the most in-desire skill-sets!
This offers a brilliant footing for Graduates emerging from Universities; this company are well versed in hiring Graduates and has an excellent track-record of training and mentoring top emerging tech talent.
Location – Cambridge (Initially remote, on-site once office reopens)
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 + healthcare + pension
Requirements for Graduate DevOps Engineer
* You must hold a 2:1 or 1st class degree in a technical or scientific subject from a highly regarded University
* Minimum of AAB at A Level (or international equivalent)
* Good knowledge of either AWS, Azure or GCP (can be from academia/internships etc)
* Understanding of the mechanisms of networking in both physical and cloud environments
* Ability to quickly pick up new technologies – this company believe in using the best tech for a project, so if you don’t know a tech, you’ll have the opportunity to learn it
* Enthusiastic with excellent problem-solving abilities
Responsibilities for Graduate DevOps Engineer
* Create and improve the products with the software engineers and operation teams on a variety of project using a diverse toolset.
* This will include developing, managing, configuring and automating systems and services in AWS and Azure
* Work on a mix of DevOps projects both alone and as part of small project teams
* Research and implement 3rd party systems
What the role offers:
* The chance to work on a diverse toolset on cutting-edge tech
* Start a career in the exciting, in-demand field of DevOps
* Working for a leading software company who have a fantastic track record of successfully hiring and training graduates
* A good remuneration and benefits package
If you have strong academics and knowledge in networking, cloud and DevOps related technologies and would like to apply for this unique UI DevOps Engineering role then please send your CV via the relevant links.
Keywords – DevOps / Engineering / Physics / Astrophysics / Python / Computer science / Mathematics / Graduate / Post-Graduate / BSc / Masters / Ph.D. / AWS / nodeJS / SQL / noSQL, ansible / HAProxy / linux / UNIX / Physics / software engineer / developer / programmer / cloud engineer / Configuration / puppet / docker / Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform / GCP / Azure / Cloud Computing / Cloud Networking / Kubernetes / Developer Operations / Cloud Operations
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia to industry and can offer you a wealth of support and advice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Address Cambridge, Cambridgeshire