Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at an expansion stage and help develop the direction of the company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career and develop with the growth and success of the firm.
* Ability to perform structural analysis and design and/or to check such work performed by others,
* Ability to assist with site supervision of Civil and Structural Engineering schemes. Note: that this may involve unsociable hours where working on rail projects,
* Ability to assist with or carry out inspections of Civil and Structural Engineering works. Note: that this may involve unsociable hours working on rail projects.
* To interface with clients, attending and, as required assisting with minuting key meetings,
* To assist with, carry out, or check the preparation of drawings in CAD (AutoCAD, Microstation and/or REVIT) and increasingly using a BIM approach, training will be provided,
* To assist with preparation of all project documentation,
* To assist in the delivery of projects to programme, to budget and to match or exceed the clients' expectations,
* To attain the highest levels of health and safety awareness and fully understand and implement the duties of the Designer under the CDM Regulations,
* Competitive salary with benefits,
* Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients,
* Active support in career development and professional accreditation,
* Opportunity to lead civil disciplines on projects and overall project leadership if desired
- Address Kent