Graduate Account Executive – IT Sales
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000/annum doe + benefits + bonus
Graduate Account Executive
£18,000 per year (depending on experience) – Realistic OTE (with bonus) in year 1 £23,000
Do you want to work for an award-winning technology business?
We’re recruiting for a driven Graduate level Account Executive, working for a Tech client who boasts the likes of Facebook among their key clients whilst also working with other truly innovative IT companies. They are a growing business working in the Cyber Security sector and they have a great reputation for developing and progressing talent within the IT community.
As a Graduate Account Executive, you will need to adopt a consultative approach to enable your partners to overcome business challenges as technology is everchanging and improving the way we work.
Working with your line manager you will formulate strategies to engage with new and existing partners to drive success in the UK. Ownership and accountability for business development will rest on your shoulders. Being both reliable and dependable will allow you to develop strong partner relationships and deliver value in the sales process whilst exceeding targets.
Initiative is crucial for this role and that will identify the right hire. The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow this role and progress it as far as you want to, including European and Worldwide travel. Recent destinations include Las Vegas, San Francisco, California, Paris and Stockholm.
– £18,000 per year (depending on experience) Realistic OTE (with bonus) in year 1 £23,000
– 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
– Clear career progression
– Early-Dart Fridays
– Weekly office challenge
– Onsite stocked bar and break-out area
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Handle the full sales process as you work towards exceeding personal sales targets
– Build and maintain strong vendor/partner relationships
– Recruit new strategic partners to drive sales
– Attend partner visits with the support of line manager or vendor
– Uncover new ways to make existing business more profitable
– Collaborate with both marketing and tech teams as you run your own “mini business”
Skills and Abilities Required:
– Educated to Degree level (preferred)
– The drive and desire to be successful
– Strong organisational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
– Natural rapport building skills
This role is an excellent career move in to one of the most fast moving and exciting industries in the world.
The role would suit candidates who have worked in any of these roles: –
Graduate Sales Executive, Sales Account Executive, IT Account Executive, Graduate Tech Sales, IT Sales
CVs and applications are being given immediate attention for this role. Please apply ASAP for further information and consideration
- Address Stockport, Greater Manchester