General Supply Teachers
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £95 – £120/day
Master Class Education are currently seeking qualified and enthusiastic secondary school teachers to work within schools across the bay and the surrounding areas.
You will be teaching across the secondary age range and will need to hold strong curriculum knowledge.
You should also hold excellent classroom management skills.
As a supply teacher you will need to:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
* The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people.
* Have the ability to teach not only your own subject specialism but across the curriculum when required.
* Passion for teaching and education.
* Have a creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable.
In return we can offer:
* A personal, friendly service, who are based in Devon.
* A variety of daily and long term positions as well as possible permanent roles to suit your needs.
* Excellent achievable rates of pay and genuine ongoing support.
All candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to get one.
Employment is subject to references and satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested please send your CV or give me a call to discuss this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £95 to £120.00 /day