Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £10/hour
We require a Factory Operative to work 5 days at our concrete production factory located in Hulland Ward, Derbyshire.
Due to the location own transport is essential.
The role is working within our KVM factory, which is a semi dry concrete product facility.
Health, Safety & Environment
* Compliance with all company and legislative safe systems of work and operational procedures
* Proactively ensuring that a safe working environment exists working to standards set out in the health and safety policy
* Proactively look for opportunities to reduce risk
* Operatives will be required to work on production line, dealing with dry concrete products, removing rejects and assisting packaging the good units.
* There are no special requirements other than willingness to learn the task, keeping the work area tidy and complying with health and safety requirements.
* The role does involve some lifting / pushing .
Hours: 43.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday (possibly some Saturday work)
Morning and afternoon shifts.
Please call asap if you are interested in this role
- Address Derbyshire